natalie kucken

diary 2 (august 12)




this month went by quick, moved rooms in my apartment and got new roommates twice, i went to maryland for a week where i lived in a huge house and slept on the floor with thirty other photographers from online, i got very sick for a while. i spent a lot of my time reading books i picked up off the side of the road.




zzzzzzzzzzzzz-1 zzzzzzzzzzzzz-2 zzzzzzzzzzzzz-3 zzzzzzzzzzzzz-4 zzzzzzzzzzzzz-5 zzzzzzzzzzzzz-6 zzzzzzzzzzzzz-7 zzzzzzzzzzzzz-8 zzzzzzzzzzzzz-9 zzzzzzzzzzzzz-10 zzzzzzzzzzzzz-11 zzzzzzzzzzzzz-12 zzzzzzzzzzzzz-13 zzzzzzzzzzzzz-15 zzzzzzzzzzzzz-17 zzzzzzzzzzzzz-18 zzzzzzzzzzzzz-19 zzzzzzzzzzzzz-20 zzzzzzzzzzzzz-21 zzzzzzzzzzzzz-22 zzzzzzzzzzzzz-25 zzzzzzzzzzzzz-26 zzzzzzzzzzzzz-27 zzzzzzzzzzzzz-28 zzzzzzzzzzzzz-29 zzzzzzzzzzzzz-31 zzzzzzzzzzzzz-32 zzzzzzzzzzzzz-33 zzzzzzzzzzzzz-34 zzzzzzzzzzzzz-35 zzzzzzzzzzzzz-36 zzzzzzzzzzzzz-37 zzzzzzzzzzzzz-38 zzzzzzzzzzzzz-39


11 comments:

  1. My favorite set from you so far, I think

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually don't know what to do with myself. These are unbelievable. I can't even really I don't I can't figure out what to say I am so in awe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love, love, love!

    you seriously need to make a photo book or something in the near future. DO IT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favourite is definitely the first!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are infinitely lovely and so very perfect. I love the way you capture things <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are just beautiful. Love the atmosphere they create.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you're photos always look so dreamy, you're incredible

    ReplyDelete
  8. magical photos xxx. Lets follow each other!
    http://babyemilycloset.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I came across your photography through arabelle's blog post and I am so glad I did. It has the amazing lomography, low contrast techniques that I love. Cannot wait to see more of your work.

    http://in-ternal.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. yr fotographs are too lovely!

    ReplyDelete